1. Purpose of the processing
The Details are collected and processed by E-side srl for the purpose of:
a. providing the requested services;
c. using the email address to send information about the contractual relationship;
d. processing the data to supply a service consistent with the information you send us during the service use;
e. surveying customer satisfaction;
f. statistical analyses for marketing purposes;
2. Means of processing
3. Assignment of the details
The assignment of the Details for the provision of the service described in art 1 is mandatory, and is optional for all other activities. The possible objection to the assignment of the Details shall not lead to any consequences, except for the impossibility to benefit from the services offered by E-side srl
4. Rights of users.
Art. 13 of Law 675/1996 acknowledges the following rights:
- to access the registers of the guarantor;
- to obtain information as to the details on the user;
- to obtain the cancellation or the blocking thereof, namely the update, modification or integration, in addition to the documentation proving that these operations have been made known to those to whom the details were communicated;
- to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their details;
- to object to the processing for commercial, advertising or market research purposes.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by writing to E-side srl (firstname.lastname@example.org) that is responsible for the processing of the Details.
5. Holder and person accountable for the processing
The Holder of the processing of the Details is E-side srl - V.le Verona 98, 36100 Vicenza (Italy)
This information is anonymous, and used only for statistical purposes.
How to change or disable the preferences of cookies
You can allow the registration of the user name and password in cookies after the close of the navigation session and their activation at the time of the next visit, and you may revoke this authorization at any time, with effects on the future, selecting the specific parameters of the browser that allow to exclude the activation of cookies, with the following modalities:
1. Select "Tools" menu, then "Options"
2. Click on “Privacy”
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Select "Tools" then "Internet Options"
2. Click on "Privacy" (or "Confidentiality")
3. Choose the level of privacy you want using the cursor.
1. Select "Tools", then "Settings"
2. Click on "Show Advanced Settings"
3. In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content Settings".
1. Select "File", then "Preferences"
2. Click on "Privacy".
Visitors can disable Google Analytics for advertising display and customize the ads using the Google Display Network Ads Preferences Manager.
To disable cookies from third parties that allow customization of advertising as a function of the behavior on the website you can visit sites www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify members (NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) who have entered computer.For advertising cookies on your use of the opt-out function from the program of behavioral advertising a member of NAI or IAB, check the box next to the company you want to exclude.